!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Look What I Can DO!

Here we go. Brenden has learned to climb on the step stool in the bathroom. After watching sissy climb up the steps, what does Brenden do................CLIMB up the steps.
Lets see what I can reach.
I can see more from this step.
Now what does sissy do up here?
OH, bruch her teeth. I want my toothbrush.
Brenden has learned to climb the step stool to bruch his teeth. He wants to do whatever his BIG sister is doing. So I have to watch the two of them because Riley wants her space. This in turn causes a power struggle.
What will Brenden learn/want to do next?


Posted by Angela

5 comments:

Grandma Ringman said...

He looks so big, standing there brushing his 3 teeth. If he copies everything Riley does, Angie, you will have it made.

Ruby and Don said...

He's got a big sister to keep up with, can Mom keep up with both of them?! So cute. Love ya, Mom.

Amy and A.J said...

HE LOOKS SO BIG STANDING UP THERE! BRENDEN YOU NEED TO STOP GROWING SO FAST. I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

LOVE, HUGS AND KISSES,
AUNT MIMI

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

Monkey see, monkey do! (not that your kids are monkeys!) I think it is so cute how Riley loves to help with Brenden and how Brenden loves to be like Riley. Too cute!

Andi said...

That's hilarious. Austin & Abigail do the same exact thing every morning and every night when they brush their teeth. I'm going to have to get Abigail her own stool soon, it's a tight squeeze with both standing there together! How cute!