Riley had her 4th birthday yesterday. We were unable to find DORA party stuff so Riley find the Backyardigans. Along with Princess wrapping paper that yes she found and picked out along with the matching card.
Riley waiting impatiently for her friends to arrive.
Playing Riley's game. Stick the bow-tie on Pablo.
Looking to see how well she did. I believe that Bubba was helping her decide.
Trista playing too. She did not want to keep her eyes covered so I helped a little.
There were only four little people at the party but notice all the bow-ties. Riley played this game about 5 times before she decided to open presents.
Singing "Happy Birthday" song.
Opening her presents. Everything she has always wanted.






1 comment:
I like that Riley was able to switch party themes and still have a good time. I laughed when I was all of Pablo's bowties, they really liked that game! I also think you should see if the Army will change their uniforms to include "Backyardigains" party hats!
Post a Comment