Here is what our tree looked like last week when received our HUGE ice storm that still has many families/homes in Kentucky without power. We were lucky that we did not get hit as hard as some our neighbors did just down the block from us. I found that it was a pretty picture I guess I miss the winter snow since I don't see them often.
Here is the snow that fell the night morning after all the ice. I was not much but enough to cause some issues with the roads and schools being closed. Through all this mess my sister-in-law and nephew managed to make their way down here for a short visit.
The kids had a great time playing together. It has been awhile since they have seen each other. Here they are playing animal catchers. Riley uses the flashlight to help find the animal that usual hid under the table.
Jackson and Riley locking up the animal they found under the table.
Back to the animal chart to find out what other animals they need to find. They really enjoyed catching the monkeys. I think it's because they are monkeys themselves.
Cheesing for the camera after looking for animals.






2 comments:
We had a great visit as well and appreciate you letting us invade your home for the few days. With the snow and ice, it's hard to believe that by the end of my stay it was 50 degrees. Almost sounds like Michigan weather.
Love you all.
Looks like they all had a great time catching the animals! And all the penguins that the adults brought home!!!!
Post a Comment