I love when kids are settling down for the night, they just seem so peaceful and ready for bed, but always fight to stay awake as long as they can.
I know I sad it with previous Riley pictures, but I am going to love it when Riley is older and she see's all of her "I don't want my picture taken" pictures :)
My husband, Ben and I met in Michigan where we were born and raised. We were married in 2004. Our family grew when our daughter, Riley was born in 2005 followed by our son, Brenden in 2007. Then in 2010 baby Landon was born completing our family. Our 3 children are the apples of our eyes. Everyday something new happens to them that makes time seem to stand still for that moment. We are currently living in Washington, where I am a preschool teacher. We are enjoying being a military family.
1 comment:
I love when kids are settling down for the night, they just seem so peaceful and ready for bed, but always fight to stay awake as long as they can.
I know I sad it with previous Riley pictures, but I am going to love it when Riley is older and she see's all of her "I don't want my picture taken" pictures :)
Post a Comment