Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Wonderful Weekend
We had a wonderful weekend in Michigan as we celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. Ben and I renewed our wedding vows on Friday the 13 day of February at St. Marys Catholic Church. Then we headed to "Where Friends Meet" to party the night away. I am sorry that I do not have any pictures at this point. I did not have my camera out. But thanks to a good friend I will more then enough to share in a few days. Until then you can go to the other blogs I look at to see a few good pictures. The Schutte Family, Brock and Jackson, and Austin and Abigail. They were all there taking lots and lots of pictures. Can't wait to see all the pictures. What a way to remember our special day. Thank to everyone who was able to help celebrate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
A CD of pictures went in the mail today! We had a blast, it was so good to see you guys.
Post a Comment