!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

Learning New Things

So I was doing laundry this morning and I walk out to see this.....
Brenden in the nude holding his diaper that he was wearing the last time I checked.
He goes and gets his diaper that he has taken off by himself and hands it back to me. Then I instruct him to lay down so we can put it back on. Things are good for about 2 minutes.
He begins to take it off again. I caught him the act this time. I guess he will no longer be running around in a diaper because I will find in the nude.


I guess we will be potty training sooner if he keeps this act up. I was hoping to pass this job off to his daddy but at this rate I will be starting the process.




Posted by Angela

5 comments:

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

I don't know if it would work, but could you put the diaper on him backwards? It might slow down the undressing. The Pampers Megan uses look like they would be just as effective if they were on backwards. Just a thought.

And is it sad that we grab a camera to capture these moments insted of fixing the situation :)

Angela said...

Yes but its a great story to tell when he is much older :)

Ruby and Don said...

Time to potty train! He's got it half way learned. Great for the Year Book! "Oh, Mom!"

Andi said...

THAT IS A RINGMAN BUTT!!!!

I have two of the exact same tushies running around my house every night after bath time!

Amy and A.J said...

HA HA HA, THEY LEARN FROM THE BEST, MOM.....BUT HE'S NOT MAD, LOL!!!!

THAT'S JUST TOO FUNNY!!!!