Kids 1 Mom 0
The kiddos and I were playing when they decided to jump on me. I should know better when they are both coming at me but I tried to take them on. Riley was sitting on my knees and Brenden was holding her hands as he tried to stand on my belly. Riley was scared and let go of Brenden who then fell backwards and onto my face giving them nice fat lip.






4 comments:
Good right hook their kids! Hope you're feeling better, Angie. Love you, Mom
Now you and Brenden have matching mouths.
AWWW POOR SISTER!! HE WANTED YOU TO LOOK LIKE HIM THAT'S ALL, LOL!!! I STILL LOVE YOU!! I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER.
LOVE YA AND MISS YA LOTS,
LIL SIS
Just as long as Riley doesn't get a fat lip then your ok. What would people think if all three of you have matching lips?
Post a Comment