Riley has been talking about getting baby Molly a bed for a long time. Every time we would go to the store she would look for a bed for Molly. When she could not find one she would say, "I will have to ask Santa Claus." So the other day while cleaning out the toy boxes and taking things to the garage I found a bed for Molly. I had saved my Cabbage Patch playpen from when I was a "little" girl. It was hanging in the garage wall waiting to be used. I brought it inside for Molly and Riley was very excited. Poor Molly went straight bed and Riley took her back to the bedroom so it would be quiet while Molly to go to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Who would have thought when Santa brought that to Angie's house for Christmas, that one day her little girl would be using it for own doll baby! Sweet dreams Molly! Love ya all.
HOW CUTE IS THAT. I REMEMBER PLAYING WITH THAT BED, LOL! RILEY YOU ARE TOO CUTE! AUNT MIMI MISSES YOU. HUGS AND KISSES.
LOVE YOU GUYS,
AUNT MIMI
She is the perfect Little Mommy. Molly will have some nice and quiet naps now.
Post a Comment